D'awwh, look... a baby iPad.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Well done, Apple. Just well done. For the first time I like something you've done without hating myself for it. The iPad 2 is still what the first one should have been but they haven't put the price up, it looks gorgeous  (except the white one) and even better, they've put the old one down in price by £100.


For once Apple aren't touting an overpriced cigarette case. The iPad is the leader in the market and it's actually good value for money. For once! Other tablets are more expensive and Android is still trying to catch up. I know I sound like a fangirl but hey. I actually think they're doing something right for once. Let's ignore the overpriced iPhone 4, the shattering glass, the pointless re-branding of video calling, antennagate and this wanker...

0 comments:

Post a Comment